Delivering the safest environment for the most memorable stay.
We are so thrilled to be welcoming you all back from 1st December 2020 (subject to changing Government guidance).
It is at times like this that we are reminded what a small world we live in. With the coronavirus seemingly knowing no bounds, my heart and best wishes are with all those who have been affected by the disease. It is an issue that is bigger than one industry or any one nation and its impact is being felt across the globe, but it is in these moments that we feel the power of global unity and togetherness, which will help us overcome the challenges before us.
AAA Hotels & Resorts is a global hospitality group. We are committed not only to creating memorable experiences, but also most importantly to extending our renowned warmth, care and attention to guests, to ensure their happiness, comfort and safety. I wish to reaffirm our commitment to the health and wellbeing of you, our Filitheyo Family, in these testing times.
For those who are able to travel, our doors remain open and we are here to welcome you with our usual, warm smile. We practice the most robust measures of disease prevention, in accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines and we adhere to all directives imposed by the Maldives governing body. Actions in place include, but are not limited to:
- Temperature checking via thermal scanners of all persons entering the hotels
- The installation of additional hand sanitizing stations throughout the hotels
- Frequent sanitizing of all common areas
- Maintaining appropriate chlorine levels of all pools; deep cleaning and disinfecting of guestrooms
- Training for all staff on procedures to follow, should we be alerted to a case of coronavirus in our resort.
Providing a safe haven for our guests and staff is our number one priority.
BOOKING WITH CONFIDENCE
We are also offering guests additional peace of mind when making bookings:
- Cancellation fees are currently waived for all guests travelling from affected countries for stays between now and 31st July 2020
- Filitheyo Island Resort will allow the movement of pre-paid reservations to alternative dates of stay through until the end of 31st March 2021, on a case by case request basis subject to resort availability and approval
- These terms will be updated as the situation and travel restrictions evolve and we will remain flexible to ensure you can book with confidence.
For those who are not permitted or able to travel, please take good care of yourselves and follow the guidelines of the authorities in your respective countries. We are thinking of you, we remain here at your service and our warm, Filitheyo embrace awaits you whenever you return.
In closing, please be strong and stay safe. Difficult times such as these help us to remember what is most important in life and together, let’s support each other and come back stronger. We will provide further updates as we have them.
AAA Hotels & Resorts Stay Safe main areas of focus as follows:
- Mandatory temperature checks at entrance
- Contactless check-in available
- Dedicated minimised entry points
- Guest luggage disinfection
- Room keys are disinfected before every use
- Resort vehicle/boat is disinfected before and after transit
- Complimentary sanitisers, face masks and gloves made available
- Deep cleaning of the room after every checkout
- Water testing in rooms to maintain quality and avoid bacteria development
- Room service protocols follow strict HACCP standards.
Food & Beverage
- Number of seats reduced to maintain social distancing
- Outlet sanitisation
- Guest sanitisation stations
- Sanitised cutlery and wrapped for service
Gym & Spa
- Gym and spa ﬂoor in line with local sanitary guidelines
- Temperature screening & sanitizers available
- Advanced booking required
- Shared contact items and surfaces sanitised after each interaction
Our goal is for our guests to enjoy their holiday in confidence knowing that they are in a safe and secure environment. Here’s our full AAA Care protocol.
Until we can welcome you again. Stay safe and see you soon.